Capacitate: 37 pF/m
Tip cablu: Interconect
Alte caracteristici: material Hybrid
product category car hifi - Interconnect
product category interconnect - Balanced, Unbalanced, Analogue, Mid-range
cable type Triple screened twin core (Balanced)
conductor material HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s) / 3T: True Transmission Technology
design purpose Balanced and unbalanced audio interconnect
eff conductor Cores: 0.31 mm² / Cores: ~AWG 22 / Cores: 40; Screen: 180
external diameter 7.25 mm.
jacket colors Yellow-orange
resistance Cores: 5.5 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.62 Ohm/100 m.
capacitance Core-core: 37 pF/m.
characteristic impedance ~110 Ohm (in balanced configuration); Allows AES-EBU standard digital audio transmission
Cores: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
Our RCA type C - 7.3 or Neutrik XLR; Custom mountable on ordered lengths
With our ever continuing technical improvements, it is logical to replace the already since 1982 available D - 102 Series (after 24 upgrades in the meantime) by an actual HYBRID version. Together with our Linear Structured Carbon ® technology, we have therefore applied some number of strands from our highly acclaimed 3T-technology into the new D-102 III Hybrid.
Available also with RCA connector.
The D - 102 III HYBRID is a warm yellow-orange colored very flexible balanced interconnect with a 3 layer shielding.
- The 2 centre conductors are made of 40 dense and very pure silver coated strands made of a very high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC. Over each centre conductor an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) saturated layer is applied.
This extra layer of LSC highly improves the quality of the signal transmission by performing electrical bridging on micro-scale and by converting the external magnetic field close to the conductors into an electrical signal again.
- 4 strands of 3T have been applied into the design. 3T: True Transmission Technology offers a much higher resolution and detail compared to any other metal technology used so far.
- The resistance of each centre conductor is 5.5 Ohm/100 meter.
- The capacitance between the 2 internal conductors is a very low 37 pF/meter; so in balanced operation, even in rather high impedant circuitry, the overall losses and/or phase-shift remain very low.
In unbalanced operation the two internal conductors can simply be taken together with the shield acting as the signal return, though the better and preferred layout (which we apply) has the shield only connected to signal ground at the signal source side (marked by a ground-end marking sticker) and one of the internal conductors functions as signal return.
- The insulation of the two centre conductors is made of polyethylene foam; one in white, the other in brown.
- Surrounding the centre conductors, special treated artificial filler fibres provide a perfect protection against losses caused by increased humidity over a longer period.
- The triple shielding consists of 2 helical layers with a total of 180 dense and very pure silver coated strands made of a very high grade of Matched Crystal (MC) OFC with an extra layer of LSC saturated tape in between.
The warm yellow-orange colored jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ®.
The external diameter of the D - 102 III HYBRID is 7.25 mm.; a size which perfectly matches our C - 7.3 RCA type connectors.